We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes Shopping

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Clothes Shopping

Do the top fashion shops sell fashion for all seasons e.g summer/winter?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothes Shopping

Resort shops in the hotels will sell some of all seasons. Shopping centers generally sell seasonal merchandise. Some will have resort wear starting in January. When is it you were thinking of going to Vegas?

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes Shopping

we arrive 3 weeks today.

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothes Shopping

You still may get in on summer clearance. We went to the outlet mall that is close to town a few weeks ago...I got great summer stuff at amazing prices. Paid 42US for a 300US Etro shirt. If you go to the department stores they will have more warm weather clothes then you will see in other colder parts of the US at this time of year...but I did see wool skirts and sweaters on the maniquens at Neiman Marcus. I do think they tend to stock warm weather clothes year around though but want to keep up with the lastest seasonal fashions too.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clothes Shopping

Which Outlet Mall would that have been?

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clothes Shopping

Its called the Chelsea Premium Outlet mall...just ask the taxi driver and it is right at the edge of town. They had Missioni, Etro, Diesel, Burberry, Ellie Tahari ( got a 450 coat for 150)..lots of American designers. There is another one several miles out of town..not worth the trip to that one. You can also find them on the internet for a listing of stores.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Clothes Shopping

Thanks KG. The wife will be pleased to hear about the great bargains!!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clothes Shopping

Coursewizard - if you go to the Fashion Show Mall up opposite The Wynn ...take your passport to the customer service desk of Macy's and they will give you an 11% discount card for the store. It's for overseas visitors and it covers knock down sale items aswell.

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clothes Shopping

American stores are always having sales especially on weekends. Macy's has a sale every weekend and any holiday they can think of.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clothes Shopping

I really liked the Fashion Show mall, tons of stores, but the lay out is very peculiar. They have a Ann Taylor and an Ann Taylor Loft (which made my day). They had tons of clothing stores and most of the big department stores.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
180 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clothes Shopping

Having visited most of the malls during our recent trip (thanks to my Wife) I feel well qualified to give some advice on the best ones to visit!!

The premium outlet mall is on the north end of the strip, just past the Stratosphere. It is very modern and the prices are ok.

Vegas outlets is down past the airport. It is a more conventional mall and is under cover. It's not so 'up market' as the other one, but the prices seemed a lot better. Fashion Show Mall is opposire Wynns. It is a typical mall with most of the major stores.

There is one other that rarely gets a mention and that is Town Center Mall. This is also near to the airport. It is quite new with some quality stores. It's not an outlet mall so don't expect the bargains. Well worth a visit though.

Going back to your original question though, the best chance of getting summer season clothes will be the outlet malls. The normal ones will be selling the winter season now.

Hope this helps.

Chris