We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

male strip club..any recommendations??

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
male strip club..any recommendations??

Can anyone help me out? We are celebrating my friend's 30th BDAY and looking for a male strip club, nothing too creepy :)

Thanks!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

Olympic Garden gets good reviews from the ladies.

www.ogvegas.com

Midwest
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

Thunder from Down Under

[url]http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/[/url]

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,117 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

You could always go to a gay club like Krave on the strip, at least that way you dont have to go thru the tacky musical numbers of the above mentioned shows

That way you have a cool crowd, good music and one on one interaction with some sexy guys

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

we often stay at the excalibur and thunder from down under is very popular, they get loads of bachelorette parties and such. Just from talking to the girls at the bar it seems to be the #1 choice

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

I had my bachelorette party at Thunder Down Under about 5 years ago. Unless it has changed - don't do it! It really is pretty cheezy!

But as long as you all drink and can put up with the silly stuff - I'm sure you could have fun

Hamilton...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

sapphires has a male strip club within their club. not sure if its chippendales or what, but sapphires is top notch.

st louis
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

Definitely the Olympic Gardens...I have been there 4-5 times and always had a blast. If you can, go on a Wednesday or Thursday night and you will have plenty of male attention. The guys are gorgeous and very attentive!

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

What about the Chipendales? Was thinking about going to see them.

Thanks

Sandy

9. Re: male strip club..any recommendations??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 20:21