We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Topic
December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

As the Silent Partner (also known as The Power Behind The Throne) in the OSV Committee I have been asked to post the November thread. How could I refuse such an honor? I am inviting everyone to join our funny, flashy, fanatical, flamboyant, frolicking, feisty forum friends in celebration of these fabulous, fascinating, fantastic, fun-filled festivities! Only a few more weeks left!!

All are invited- veteran posters and newbies alike. This is one M&G you do not want to miss, folks! Vegas may never recover from this M&G! Someone (not me, sorry) will be giving out at least one prize(probably 2) and one of them will be for a mystery number between 1 and 2,000 - only the committee members know what that number is-and we can’t be bribed. So-keep posting and post often. You could be that lucky poster!!!

To review the facts:

We want to make up a new, more accurate attendance list, please state on this thread whether you are attending one or both events or PM gabby with the information. If you were on the original list but can’t attend, please let us know. Thank you!

What: A Meet & Greet for forum members who love the old Vegas vibe.

When and where: Peppermill Lounge at 6pm on Monday December 15th. Stops at the Riviera and downtown are also planned for those who wish to attend after the M&G.

Tuesday December 16th: A get together at GVR to be held in 21Player's suite or one of the many bars on the property depending on the number of people planning to attend. Details to be announced at a later date.

There will also be an East Fremont Crawl headed by either Chitown(hopefully) or Loomis on a yet to be determined date.

Feel free to discuss any options or suggestions you may have....This is your party too!!!

All hotel rates at GVR and El Cortez are the same as before. If you need help booking GVR please PM 21Player and for help at the El Cortez contact Loomis.

OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV! OSV

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Hi everyone!

I am sorry I had to post this thread early but I have a plane to catch later today. Although I will have computer access on my vaction I don't know when I will be on the computer tomorrow morning.

I would again like to thank gabby, loomis and 21player for asking me to do this. It makes me feel part of this M&G even if I don't manage to be there in December.

gabby- thanks for your kind words

O.K. everyone- start posting!

Level Contributor
1,447 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

vp - great to hear you're now in charge! I've always heard that behind every great woman is a wo...wait, nevermind.

I think lottery or not, this means your attendance is mandatory.

My wife and I will be at both events as well as any subsequent activities (as long as they involve drinking and gambling).

HTR

2b
BC, Canada
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Whoo Hoo!!!! November thread for the December festivities.

OSV M&G December 2008 - everyones invited

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Thanks HTR! I am doing my best to arrange things- I still have hope.

Not that I am in competiton with my friend gabby...but...I sure would like to beat her post count.lol

I may not be on the forum quite as much this week(I WILL be on vacation) but I will check in every day! Don't disappoint me, friends! Keep posting!

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Thanks for the new thread ! I will be attending the Peppermill gathering.

Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

So Low was correct when he spilled the beans....lol

Glad to see you posting November's thread. I still have hope that you will suprise us with your attendance. Or to discover you on my plane on that Friday night.

Enjoy your vacation, vp, we will do our best to keep this thread up and will try like heck to best the 2100 + posts that Gabby received. (Sorry Gabby)

Well, back to work, everyone have a wonderful afternoon and this week's countdown is tomorrow. 6 weeks...terriffic

OSVM&G

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Veep!! I was hoping it'd be you!!

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

And I REPEAT....nobody told me I wasn't supposed to say anything....all Gabby said was to go boost the M&G thread so it'll reach 2,000!!!! (Even if Marge hogged the 2,000th post, lol)

GO VP GO VP GO VP!!!!!!

I wannnnnnnnnaaaaa be in Vegas then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Oh dear.. I forgot to take care of business!

I WILL be attending both the Peppermill and GVR events!

I can't wait and am super excited!:)

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: December 2008 OSV M&G events (Dec 15&16) November edition

Pook...have a "Pooktacular" day! =)

Will someone give the rundown for Sunday Dec. 14th? I was sure I saw it on the Oct. thread but can't find it now. Wasn't Chitown doing a pub crawl that afternoon? There are other events that day that need to be addressed again. I've got to make out my planner...bound to be really full for that 2.5 days.