I've never done this before so I'm a virgin to flying. I booked our rooms from Jan29 until Feb4. I kept checking with Allegient and they always had a flight. I just checked now and they don't have a return flight for the 4th of Feb. What do I do now?I've been told by this forum that it's better to book your rooms then check for cheaper flights. Did I wait too long or does the flights change to be in my favor again..I THINK I'M IN TROUBLE!!!!