We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Which one is better for bargains, accessibility and range of shops? Thanks in advance.

Jackson, MS
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Premium outlets is prettier. Both are easy to get to.

premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp… Store listing for Premium.

premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp… Stor listing for Outlet Center.

las vegas, nv
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

There is a nice outlet to the north of the strip called vegas premium outlets. There is another one to the south with great prices. This year all the stores are feeling the tightning of the belt and are offering great deals. We even found great deals at the fashion mall on the strip today. Have fun shopping.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Accessibility from where? Will you have a car?

"Better for bargains" is open to debate. I guess it depends on just what you're searching for.

Premium Outlets has the classier and more attractive range of stores. If you were going to visit just one then I would suggest you make it your choice.

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
266 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

...just don't go to Primm. Waste of time.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

You can take the Duece bus to the LVOC - but IMHO it wasn't the greatest outlet center. I've been to the Premium outlets (via taxi), and think they are a little more upscale then the LVOC. Although when I took the Duece - I also stopped at the Town Center? - they had all of the normal shops available at most US malls - but it was new and very quaint. I guess if you're looking for bargains LVOC, but quality I'd go to LVPO.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Thanks everyone for your input. BTW- we will be staying at the Mirage and do not have a car.

Hungerford, United...
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Definitely premium outlets, I thought the other one was pretty rubbish - didn't know half the brands there!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

Is the Fashion Mall another Mall?

It looked OK from the store directory on its website but as I've never been before wondered what it was like?

I'll be here for the post-Christmas sales so there should be good bargains.

I like brands such as Diesel, Abercrombie & Fitch etc and was wondering if this was the best Mall to go to? I'll have two days set aside for shopping in the sales and was wondering which Malls anyone could recommend please?

Southern California
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

To me, the Premium Outlets are the only ones worth going to. The Las Vegas Outlet Center doesn't have nearly as many shops as the Premium Outlets.

The Fashion Mall is just a regular mall, not an outlet center. The same with the new mall in town, the Townsquare.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Las Vegas Premium Outlets or Las Vegas Outlet Center?

I just got back from Vegas on the weekend. We stopped at both and we only bought stuff from the Premium Outlet. We went to the Premium Outlet (North) on Friday and I was IN HEAVEN, then we went to Vegas Outlet (South) and I was dissapointed. If you are a shopper and have the time, do both, if not just do the one up north, they have the high end goods at fantastic prices...you will not be dissapointed.