We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Vegas 2010!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Vegas 2010!!

I just booked to go to Vegas in March 2010 for 8 Nights staying at Planet Hollywood. I'm so excited!

This will be my first time to Vegas.

Does everyone think we'll have enough time to see everything in 8 Nights? I don't want to have to rush around everywhere worrying about seeing it all.

We were considering going for 9 Nights but this would mean i'd have to go straight back to work the next day after we get home.

When is the best time to book grand canyon trips and shows?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

you have longer to wait then i haev too, our trip is Oct 17th doing 3 weeks in total in states.

we are getting marreid there too

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

Where are you getting married in Vegas?

I've got 15 months to wait :-( But i'm sure it'll be worth it when i'm there. At least i've got lots of time to save up some spending money.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

chapel of flowers, we are hiring a hummer for 4 horus with a photographer for 4 hours.

I havent booekd any flgihts accomdation or wedding yet.

we will still waiting on what people wnated to come with us.

one couple are def comnig with us and another family not sure.

But we have been saving non stop so we can pay for everything.

i will book flights and wedding in the new year now.

did you book your package through a travel agent?

i am booking everything myself.

we are donig 7 ngihts vegas, 3 nights LA 2 nights nigara falls, then onto NYc for 7 ngihts , ihave already booked the place for NYC thoguh.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

We are doing lots of stuff while in vegas and the other places it costing us a a few $$$

we are going the grand canyon as well, i will prebook that along with a show we want to see.

heliusa.com/tour-grand-canyon-helicopter-fli…

this is the one we want to do.

i have been to vegas before but we were there only 2 ngihts last time.

visited in FEB/march when we were in californa last year.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

Let me get this straight...you booked your trip to Vegas 15 months in advance? Why?

No, you cannot see *everything* in Vegas in 8 nights. However, that's more than enough time to see as much as can reasonably be expected in one trip. Don't try to do it all, or you'll end up with high quantity and low quality.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

stratton

our holidays to the USA cost a lot more so we have more time to save up to pay for them.

ohio
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

I didn't even think they booked that far ahead.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

2010!!!!!! That's a long way off. I'll probably go to Vegas two or three times next year but haven't even started to make any plans yet!

Ignore any references to helicopter trips to Grand Canyon. From Vegas these go to the "West Rim" which is way inferior to the Grand Canyon in all its glory that you'll find at South Rim at Grand Canyon National Park. If at all possible stay overnight to fully appreciate it but if your schedule doesn't permit this take a fixed wing aircraft day trip. Once again stay away from the "West Rim" and helicopter trips out of Vegas.

Show tickets generally go on sale about four months in advance so you've plenty of time to decide what to see......... :-)

Colorado
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

Wow. I just hope Im still alive and well in 2010 let alone booking trips! LOL.

I just contantly save money for trips then book wherever it is go about 4-6 months in advance. The anticipation for my trip next week is killing me, and I have been waiting a couple months let alone 15! haha.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked Vegas 2010!!

I booked mine through Virgin because I work for a well known travel agent.

I'm a bit scared to book everything direct just incase anything was to go wrong.

Your trip sounds lovely that you're planning thratobe.

Virgin holidays are booking up to April 2010 at the moment.

I thought i'd get it booked early because it guarantees me what I want for when I want it :-)

I'm going to leave booking any show tickets and a grand Canyon trip until Dec next year I think

Thanks for all the helpful comments everyone