We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next time

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Next time

Well the bag is unpacked and my Las Vegas clothes are all washed and set aside.

My travel toys are all back in the suitcase.

My dive bar partner, The Mailman, will be going again for a week or so starting on St. Pats so I would not be entirely alone that week.

I have a short list of new dive bars to investigate including the 5th Avenue Pub on Charleston not far from the Deuce.

Airfare is a bit high but that will change, hopefully for the better.

The Internet abounds with 2 nights and the 3rd free offers.

My El Cortez comps should be coming soon.

The new ACG book will give me a Pavilion room at $30.00 and the 2nd night free.

Or I could use the other ACG pay for one night and 2nd night free coupons and shift from hotel to hotel all week ending up in comped rooms for the weekend.

It is currently minus 4 with a wind chill of minus 20 here blowing all the fresh snow around.

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
The Deuce
The Deuce
1,723 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,619 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,111 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Next time

Quit rubbing it in.

Thank you...

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next time

You are so lucky, already having your next trip in the works! However, I do not envy you the Chicago weather right now!

Sartell, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Next time

How fun is that...to just get home from a great time, and get to plan the next one? I'm excited for you. Sounds like I'll miss you by a few days. I'll be there March 8-14, staying at the Fitz.

We just had a snowstorm yesterday, and it's very cold and windy, so I can't wait for March to get here!

Congrats on being able to plan the next trip. I hope the airfare works out for you.

4. Re: Next time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 06:24