We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Topic
In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Where is the closest In-N-Out to the strip in LV? We will be staying at Palazzo. How do we get there? Is it within walking distance?

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,449 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

It is not within walking distance to the Palazzo. It is on Tropicana on the NYNY side of the road, but across the highway. A lot of people take cabs there, though. I saw people take cabs there and then leave later in a cab that drops someone else off.

Indiana
Level Contributor
474 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Most likely will need to just grab a taxi........you can make the taxi go through the drive through if you wish and then take you right back

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,875 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Do make sure you don't drop any french fries in your lap or get ketchup on your tux...

North Dakota
Level Contributor
544 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

No it is not within walking distance. My mom & I went there for the first time last weekend. I really enjoyed it. I hope to take my husband there the time we go.

It was so full there was no place to sit and people (including us) were sitting in our cars eating!!!!

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Taxi to In-N-Out and drive through? One expensive burger with a taxi $30 round trip with wait and tip. Enjoy it!

YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

worth every penny.

Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

I took a deep breath before responding to this one.

I know people love this place. I know I will get heat for this... but I just don't get it.

We have a quite a few of them here in Phoenix and you just can't get near them they are so darn crowded. And still, I just don't get it.

We think they must put something in those extra thin over cooked tasteless burgers that make people go crazy. The lines are long, the wait is longer and quite honestly "mediocre" is a bit kind for the final product.

But I know I won't change anybody's mind, and if you feel you must try the Kool Aid yourself then I guess you really should give it a try.

And odds are... I will probably go back yet again, but wonder why I do it...

J

Bozeman, MT
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

I walked from NYNY and it took about 10-15 minutes. There's a chance you could meet a shady character or 2, though, but I'm a big guy and figured I wouldn't be hassled if anybody wanted to try anything. I wouldn't do it after dark, though.

There is a bus stop on the south side of the avenue across from In & Out. I used that, as I had no intention of walking back to the Strip, especially after eating a 4 x 4.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Most overrated place in vegas. The herd mentality is strong in this one. Its a fast food burger, nothing more, nothing less. Yes its better than Mcdonalds, but its still a fast food burger.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: In-N-Out in Las Vegas

Yep, my buddy made me go here the first time I visited vegas, I was like...." whats the big deal"?? Decent burgers at best, and the WORST fries I have ever had, no lie! I really dont understand it either, it is funny if you think about it! McDonalds is a 5star place compared, and that isn't saying a lot!! Do yourself a favor, save your 5 dollars and skip this place, is not worth it! Hell, Jack n the box is better than this place!