We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Have been to vegas many times but have never stayed at Caesars. My wife has a convention at Caesars in may so we have already booked a flight for May 23rd to June 2nd.

We want to stay at Caesars for the first 6 days during her convention. From the posts I have read, the Augustus tower is the place to be. But our rates from HET, show $150 for Forum tower and $1240 for Augustus tower (total for the 6 days).

I think we Will we be happy with the Forum tower rooms but just wanted to make sure. Any tips on upgrading or certain rooms to request?

Just so you know, as long as the rooms are fairly modern and clean we should be happy. We stayed at Wynn and Venetian over christmas and don't expect the rooms to be as nice as those.

YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Grease the palm of your checkin girl/guy with a $twenski$ and you'll get the Augustus tower that you seek.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Forum Tower has been recently renovated and whilst the rooms are smaller and less luxurious than either Palace or Augustus Towers they're still ok.

It's the Classic Rooms that you want to avoid.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Try the $20. There's actually a good chance it'll work because as the Augustus tower is a whole tower, there's plenty of rooms available, not just 1 or 2 special rooms/suites per floor.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

The Forum tower has been recently renovated & the decor is very nice & so is the room, huge marble bathroom & nice sitting area & very comfy beds.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

Thank you for the replies. I think I will try to upgrade to Augustus tower at check-in but it sounds like I will be happy with the Forum tower if it doesn't happen.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

we stayed in room 4476 in the Augustus Tower, and had premo views of the Bellagio fountains.

We pushed our room couch to be in front of the windows and watch for awhile at night.

Try requesting a view of the fountains.

7. Re: First time at Caesars....what tower to stay in or avoid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 08:19