We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Open Bars

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
worcester, ma
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Open Bars

Where on the strip do they have open bars? Not necessarily free (which I understand is probably unlikely) but an entry fee at a bar and an open bar? Thanks in advance.

YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Open Bars

Voodoo Lounge @ Rio

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Open Bars

Are you asking, where can you pay a cover charge and then drink for free once you're in the bar/club?

worcester, ma
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Open Bars

Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying. Where can I pay a cover and get an open bar?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Open Bars

I believe that it's only Voodoo lounge in the Rio, they have an option that costs $60 and includes cover and an open bar.

5. Re: Open Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2009, 21:55
YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Open Bars

My wife and I met an Aussie that had this pass for Voodoo. It was great. He bought us drinks all night long.

Level Contributor
358 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Open Bars

So if you go to voodoo you can pay 60 bucks and drink anything you want the rest of the night for free?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Open Bars

$60 Sun-Wed and $100 on the weekends. Considering its about $10 a drink its not a bad deal for a pretty nice club.

You can buy get the passes here, not sure if they are availible from the Rio itself or not.

www.vegas.com/nightclubs/voodoo/…

9. Re: Open Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 00:15