We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When does BODIES exhibit close?

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
When does BODIES exhibit close?

Hi, tried searching for the answer but couldn't find it... anyone know when the BODIES exhibit at the Luxor closes?

I see that you can only buy tickets online till end of Feb but not sure if that means it closes then, or ticketing for March is not active yet...

thanks!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,058 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

Bodies moved from the Tropicana just a couple months ago as a "permanent" attraction. Since Titanic tickets also currently run through Feb I'm sure it's just an artifact of the ticketing system the March dates will pop up soon.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,074 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

I see they are now doing animal bodies the same way

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
307 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

I saw that exhibit and it is very interesting and good to see!

Its been there for awhile, I cant see it stopping anytime soon

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

The Titanic and Bodies Exhibits were at the Tropicana for quite a long time. I am sure they will both be at the Luxor for quite a while, also. I don't see any danger of them closing in the coming months.

I never had the nerve to see the Bodies Exhibit but I did see the Titanic Exhibit twice- and I would probably be willing to see it a third time. It is very interesting.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

Thanks... we may be going in March and just heard this was there. I've been interested in seeing it for a while and haven't had time when it's been in cities we've visited.

I did see the Titanic exhibit a few years ago at Tropicana, I agree, it was very good (I see they've raised the price quite a bit though?!?)

Assuming BODIES will still be there if/when we go, I saw a note on here that you can get discount tickets at the half-price booth; hopefully this will still be true?!?

thanks everyone!

DCA
Springfield...
Level Contributor
407 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

Maybe the show ends when they run out of executed Chinese prisoners.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4291334

USA
Level Contributor
47 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

I was just there in Nov & we went to TItanic the last nite it was at Trop. Bodies was moved several months ago to Luxor & from what I have heard they are building a new expansion for both exhibits for a 10 year run. I would contact Luxor or the axhibit for more details on opening & closing.

Also note. ANY attractions out there may or may NOT be open thier regular hours. We went all the way to mandalay bay to see the shark reef one nite, they were supposed to be open until 9 or 10pm we went around 8 & got all the way back there & were told they closed at about 5pm due to no customers & it being slow... so be aware that we were told this about many attractions there, so we tended to make sure we did everything early enough during the day to be assured it was going to be open.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

Whispery - good thought about the closing time, thanks.

DCA -- eeek!

9. Re: When does BODIES exhibit close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 03:16