We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
483 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

Hi

I want to go and see Barry & Bette when we are in town April 13-19th. How big is the auditorium they perform in? Last time I saw both of them I was in the very back of an arena that seated 14,000. I want to have a reasonable view. I don't want to pay more than US$137 (with the exchange rate that works out at around AUS$220). Could I chance getting last minute seats when I arrive and are they cheaper? Thanks in advance

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,727 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

The LV Hilton website advised that the theater in which Barry performs, no seat is more than 87 feet from the stage or something like that - the place only holds about 1,500.

Bette Midler performs in a theater holding about 4,000 I think. Reports from people have almost all said that sightlines are good from even the cheap seats.

Can you "chance" getting last minute seats? Maybe. How important is it to you to see these performers and how crushed will you be if you can't get in? Will they have discounted tix on sale? Probably not, especially as the week you're coming is the week of Easter and the town gets a good amount of visitors around that time.

Fort Walton Beach...
Level Contributor
857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

No problems seeing in the Hilton Theater.

We saw Bette and sat in the last row of rear orchestra. They certainly weren't bad seats, we could see everything, but felt far away. The next time we will buy the down front seats, just for the best view (like seeing facial expressions up close, etc.)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
483 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

Thanks for the quick reply.

I bought a ticket to Barry today. Does anyone know if Bette will be in Vegas April 17th? The website is only selling tickets up to the 5th April. Thanks

4. Re: Barry Manilow/Bette Midler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 13:22