We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

Hi Folks,

Anyone going in April?

If so, where you staying?

Have you found a good deal?

Best time to book the hotel?

Thanks

CALI
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

i'm going april 23-27th. we just booked our room at Treasure Island. going for a concert. haven't been there since i was 18 so this should definitely be interesting :)

Level Contributor
358 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

I am going April 3-6 and I believe I will also book the Mirage Volcano30 offer. Still sorta waiting to see if I can get a better deal at a hotel with somewhat bigger bathrooms since we have 2 women in each room!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

i'm going to vegas from the 3rd-10th. staying at maybe silverton for the 3rd and 4th and then going to the IP for the 5th-10th totally comped. can't wait to go.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

I'll be there on the 21st!!

Staying at The Golden Nugget, using their newest promo (39, 49, 59), they sent it to me via email.

Can't wait!!!:)

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

Hi- DH and I are going back for our 18th (or 19th) trip and I'm just as excited as I was the first time which was in 2001.

We arrive 4/23 and depart on 4/28-couldn't do 6 nights this trip like in Nov but at least we're back!

I think we have a good deal!

5 nights comped in a suite including food and beverage at the Monte Carlo-in Nov we had one of the newly done Monaco suites which were very nice

Booked us on Southwest -nice times for their non-stop

total cost for 2 r/trips-$0!!! used 2 r/t awards-can't beat that price

Just need to reserve our rental car and get enough money in my gambling fund

gerolamy-sorry we won't be in Vegas the same time -it would have been nice to see you again

Oh yeah -I'm counting the days already!!

Janice

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

hey Pook- maybe we'll be able to get a little M&G going!

J

Kent, WA
Level Contributor
372 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

6th thru the 9th. Mirage 30% deal also. $50 companion fare on Alaska. Now if I could just score those $7-$8 car rental fees, I'll be set.

Thornhill, Canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
28. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

Hi:

Yup, April here we come! Staying from the 11th-18th. Got partially comped at both NYNY and MGM for up to 5 nights each, so we're splitting the week at both. $39 weekday, $69 weekend and flight from Toronto was $350 Canadian, taxes incl. We've also booked tickets for Criss Angel Believe, and Barry Manilow, as of now.

There seems to be a lot of us going in April, good time for another M&G.

Arlene

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

oops-pardon my grammar-"Monaco suites which WAS very nice"LOL

Headcorn, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Anyone Going To Vegas in April??

We're going April 8th - 12th staying at the Venetian, getting married on 10th Graceland Chapel and departing to LA on 12th for 4 more days.

When we booked all looked rosy good exchange rate etc. However exg rate rubbish but we hope prices won't be so bad as US in the same mess as UK. Flying from Glasgow you always have to stop off somewhere, seems Manchester is getting as bad then.

Anyway better than staying here, wasting money getting married in this glomy place!

So we're

Glasgow - London

London - LA

LA - Vegas

and then reverse..........