We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris or Mirage?

Lugoff, SC
Level Contributor
436 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Paris or Mirage?

Please help again! Now that someone posted a link to Paris discount I am in the search again debating between hotels. Ok, so anniversary trip me(22) DH (29) going April 5-10; 5 nights. We will be playing poker, some slots, laying out in the sun (swimming if warm enough) and would like some good restaurants. Please tell me which you would pick and why please. Thank yall again so much!

*Prices after taxes & fees

Mirage- 419.00

Paris- 327.00

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,093 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Again, Mirage is best for you. Paris; Crappy poker room and 2nd rate pool.

You can certainly find a deal at a hotel cheaper than Mirage, and I don't blame you for looking, but you will almost certainly have to give something up.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris or Mirage?

The Mirage pool is nicer. The whole scenerio is better IMO there. Paris seems dreary to me.

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
387 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Mirage. Pool is really nice pkus they have dolphins and tigers. Paris has French people with bad attitudes. Plus they make you eat frog legs. Blah!

Indianapolis,IN
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Paris is a very nice hotel, but for what you're looking for, Mirage is the ideal choice. I've stayed at both and they're very similar in some ways (both have good restaurants). Mirage has a far-superior pool and poker room.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
553 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Where did you get that deal for Paris???

Level Contributor
358 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Well Kelton.. I think they have made up up minds for us. Mirage it is. I feel much better now. Thanks for posting this.

Lugoff, SC
Level Contributor
436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris or Mirage?

Jersey- another poster posted this:

https://www.harrahs.com/MakeReservation.do…

hope that works!

Vicki- I too think I will book the Mirage, the rooms and pool area looks a lot better! I also like that part of the strip better too! I can't wait! I'm trying to get my brother and sister-in-laws to go too!

Lugoff, SC
Level Contributor
436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris or Mirage?

https://www.harrahs.com/MakeReservation.do…

try that one :)

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris or Mirage?

I would go with Paris, the rooms are very nice as well as the hotel. The beds are very comfy, friendly staff, lots of great choices in where to eat, good location on the strip, connected to Bally's thru an inside walkway.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris or Mirage?

BTW, remember the Mirage bathroom is very small compare to Paris.