We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

Hi all, my wife and I are going to be in Vegas in Sept. and have been comped an upgrade to a suite at Bally's, but there site contains no info on them whatsoever. Can anyone be of some help and tell us what the suites are like/room/views etc. Also we will be having some friends staying at the GN during the same time and was wondering if we would have room enough for them to stayover. Pullout,murphy bed? We're celebrating our anniversary and wife's birthday.Is it possible to use the Paris pool being that there owned by the same company and 1 final quest. does anyone have any updated pics of the suites? Sorry about the lenght and # of quest. but would really appreciate any help or information. Thank you all in advance.

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

hmm, so nobody knows whats on the top floor?

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

hello?

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

Good morning all, still no reply's, this is strange don't you all agree.

ohio
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

We've stayed at Bally's many times but never in one of their suites. The views have always been good. We now stay at Paris since they've opened since were comped in both places. I would actually call the hotel and ask the question's that you have. They will be able to answer all your questions.

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

thanks jan, looks like I'll have to.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
693 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

We have stayed in their SPA suites several time. There are still some that haven't been remodeled yet (as of last May). There is a king size bead and a love seat but the ones we have stayed in didn't have any other form of bedding.

The rooms are just a regular room with more room and a love seat. what makes it different is the bath. There is a large spa right off the sleeping are. this divides the bath into two sections (his and hers) Each has their own vanity area and closets. There is also a shower, toilet room and a seperate bidet room.

The views depend on which tower you are in and side. The ones we have been in have all been at the end of the cooridors.

Hope this helps. We have never taken pictures of it ... to busy in the SPA tub.

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

thank you very much.

Sault,Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

sorry just, did you have a nice view? thanks

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
693 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bally's (VIP,Petite,etc.)Suites

It was just up the strip. Neither great nor bad. For some reason, we have always had the same view.

It is my understanding that some of the suites with the Bellagio fountain views have not been remodeled.