We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Checking in at Flamingo

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Checking in at Flamingo

We will be staying at Flamingo for two nights in March, and have a rental car. Where is the best place to park the car while we check in? Do we find the self park garage and hoof it into the lobby? Is the parking garage off a side street? Any help would be appreciated.

vegas
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

park valet much closer to check in then the parking garage and if you have mutiple bags you wont mind the tip to the valet

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

BTW - valet is free in Vegas - just a tip is necessary. I always give $2.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

I am at work so can't access the info I need, so I hope Vegastaco (or someone who is familiar with the streets can help me)...

We came in from (I THINK) Koval St or Paradise....on the east of the Flamingo rather than driving on the strip. That is also where the parking garage is located. Anyway there is a place there to park while you check in (AGAIN IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY SEEING THAT AREA).

We just went straight to the parking garage since we weren't going to be leaving once we checked in, and there was a walkway from the garage right into the building, we walked down a hall past some shops and right to the lobby to check-in.

I hope all my rambling makes sense or that someone can jump in and explain this better than me :)

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

Here is a site that will help you access some of the parking garages in Vegas (many times you don't have to enter using the strip-which is what you want to avoid if possible.

vegas.com/transportation/…20.html

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

Geeshhh...thank you, Veep! After I posted, I thought my comments weren't very helpful :(

vegas
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

ducky you are allways helpfull! ducky for DE!!!

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

Just say no, Taco, just say no! LOL

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

Thanks to all for your help. That web site is great.

I've bookmarked it for future reference.

9. Re: Checking in at Flamingo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 23:19