We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Brunch

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
387 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best Brunch

My husband and I arrive on a Sunday morning and wanted to go somewhere for brunch.

Where would you recommend?

P.S. We've been to the Wynn brunch so we want to do something different. Also do not want to pay over $35 a person for brunch. Thanks!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Brunch

Wynn is my favorite so I can't recommend one that it better but of the others I've tried: Mirage, MGM, Bellagio, Bally's, and Bellagio I like Paris the best. It's not as good as the one at Wynn but was good enough for my husband and I to try more than once. As far as value goes- Cravings at Mirage was pretty good for the $22.50 we paid.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Brunch

In order of my favorites excluding Bally's Sterling Brunch and Wynn are...

1. Spice Market at Planet Hollywood

2. Mandalay Bay buffet

3. Bellagio buffet

4. Paris

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Brunch

Bouchon

Tableau or is this where you had brunch at Wynn?

Verandah

You said you had brunch at Wynn but not at which restaurant

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Brunch

Are you asking about brunch buffet or a sit down style?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
387 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Brunch

Buffet style brunch. I'm not sure which restaurant at the Wynn we had the brunch at. You could pay extra for a mimosa and it was buffet style, that's all I can remember.

6. Re: Best Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 02:16