We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

ATLANTA
Level Contributor
844 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

I haven't been to Venetian since the Pallazo opened and I'll be there in Feb and I noticed Charlie Trotter has a resturant at the Pallazo I'd like to go to and wondered if there is an interior walkway or shuttle service between the two?

Thanks, Kent

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

The two are connected by a wide indoor corridor on the lower level. Unless you have mobility issues a shuttle would be sort of silly.

Niagara area
Level Contributor
8 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

We were just at the Palazzo Thursday night to see the Jersey Boys show...Super fantastic by the way...and had to hurry back to the Venetian to go to Bouchon for a late-night supper...Thomas Keller's retaurant. There was no problem getting from one hotel to the other through the interior walkways...about 10 mins. We also had thought of going to Trotter's restaurant but I wasn't very impressed with his Chicago spot especially when I saw him being very aloof to some excited young fellas who spoke to him in the diningroom. Bouchon is excellent. Have fun!

ATLANTA
Level Contributor
844 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

Thanks, Travel Momma.

We've been to the Venetian 3 times and ate at Bouchon last time and also liked David Burke. I'm going to Death Valley in Feb to hook up with a photography group and will spend a couple of nights in LV before returning to ATL. Once I get to a hotel I really don't care to leave at night with the traffic, etc., but I don't think traffic is an issue like it was a couple of years ago.

I love to cook at home and have a couple of older Charlie Trotter cookbooks and have gotten some good (but difficult to prepare) recipes from them and have never been to Chicago where his restaurants are and thought about trying his place in LV, but the menu doesn't really reach out and grab me.

Love it up in your area at NOTL. Been there 3 times and want to come again.

Thanks, Kent

Niagara area
Level Contributor
8 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

Have a great time Kent!! The Death Valley trip sounds amazing! Traffic in Vegas wasn't too bad ..of course Saturday night was busy as ever. The cabbies complained that it's been quite slow for them with the economic problems and all. We ate at Alize (at the Palms)on Saturday night which was very delicious... with that great view of Las Veagas at night from the 56th floor! If you haven't been it's lovely!

Glad to hear you enjoy Niagara....plenty of great restaurants in this part of the world too!

Have fun.

5. Re: Getting from Venetian to Pallazo??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 19:19