We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manitoba, canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

Should we check in at the Airport? We are staying at Caesar's Palace. Where do I do this? Does anybody know?

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

Yes Ceasars has airport check-in. Definitely do this. The airport check-in is located in the back of the airport by the baggage claims. I have found that it is faster to check-in at the airport and you have a better chance for getting upgrades.

Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
153 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

Yes, I recommend doing it at the aiport, especially if you are already familiar with the hotel. If you are not, the people at the airport will give you the same maps as in the lobby too. The lines in the lobby of the hotel can get quite long.

Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

I always try to check in at Ceasers in the airport. Sometimes I am not able to because we usually arrive around 11:00am and rooms are not available but it is worth a try.

4. Re: Ceasar's Palace- airport check in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 05:27