We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ron Lucas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Ron Lucas

Going to LV in 3 days, really wanted to see Ron Lucass last few times there and never made it, the slot machines and roulette table wouldnt let me go...Any way, checked a few of the vegas web sites and I cant find him any more is he not showing there any nore? what happen to him???? Thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ron Lucas

He is no longer in Vegas. I guess with Terry Fator being so popular, folks were going to Ronn's shows as much.

Last I heard, Ronn was doing stage work in London in a production of Cinderella(along with his side-kick Scorch the teenage dragon). Not sure if he's still there or on to another project.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ron Lucas

Wow, saw him last trip out last April, real fun and nice show. He is no Jeff Dunham, but I would be shocked if this Tator guy was any better or better priced. Who is using the theater in the Excalibur where Lucas was performaing?

3. Re: Ron Lucas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 10:20