We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only 1 more sleep!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
13 posts
Save Topic
only 1 more sleep!

I'm leaving on my third trip to LV tomorrow evening to celebrate my 30th birthday! Hubby and I are flying out tomorrow and my siblings and our parents will join us on Friday for the weekend. Everyone else is a Vegas virgin so I'm excited to show them around and I even designed a little photo scavenger hunt for them to do. I'm really looking forward to this trip and will try to post a TR soon after our return.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only 1 more sleep!

Bet you don't sleep. Have a great time and happy birthday.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: only 1 more sleep!

Congrats!!! If you've read any of my posts you would see that I'm a big fan of 30th birthdays in Vegas. I love the idea of a photo scavenger hunt and if we see you this weekend (we'll be at Wynn) I'll buy you a drink :)

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: only 1 more sleep!

Well, Happy Trails and Happy Birthday to You Heather!!!

To have Your family with You has to be the best! Make lots of wonderful memories, and share the details with Us when You get back!

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
405 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: only 1 more sleep!

We're leaving tomorrow too! Doing the happy dance...

Have a fabulous birthday--your photo scavenger hunt sounds cute. Can't wait to hear more in your TR.

On my 30th birthday, "several" years ago, I won $500 on a dollar slot machine at Excalibur. Vegas is the PERFECT place to celebrate birthdays! Have fun.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: only 1 more sleep!

A big Happy Birthday. When I turned 50 I had 10 of my sister, cousins & their daughters come with me to celebrate. We had a blast. So I am sure you will remember this birthday forever. Enjoy yourselves and win yourself a big birthday jackpot.

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
387 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: only 1 more sleep!

I wish I was you I still have 24 days. Damn It! I am going crazy I think I need professional help :)

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: only 1 more sleep!

LOL Smoothcat, I can identify, Ive got 17 days left, boo!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: only 1 more sleep!

Carolina. You are the lucky one. I don't go till May. BOO HOO.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: only 1 more sleep!

ahhh KittKitty, hoping the time flys, look at it this way, May weather will be better, now hows that for feeling better about the wait? :)

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
272 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: only 1 more sleep!

Have a great time osuheather and Happy Birthday. I'll celebrating my birthday in Vegas in 7 days.