We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Perth
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Hi, has anyone heard of Netflights.com renamed from Airline network. It is a UK based website but seem to have good car and hotel rates.

Many thanks in advance

Belv

edinburgh
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

hi belv netflights are a uk company.i have booked a car with them for next april in phoenix. i have used them before for flights and car hire. both under there new trading name and old one. have never had any kind of problem . they allways seem to obtain the best car hire prices usually with dollar. the company is abta and atol affiliated. hope this of help to you cheers steve. ps is that perth scotland or australia .

London
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Yes - I've used them several times but mainly for Dubai. Never had any problems with them.

Perth
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Hi Stevie,

We are in Perth in Western Australia.

Thank you everyone for the information. They seem to have quite good car hire rates.

Cheers

Belv

edinburgh
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

hi belv are those terrible forrest fires affecting youre area of australia . was watching it on the news hear this morning.devasting for the poor people out there . we were caught up in the fires in orange county a couple of years ago. trully frightening experiance even for tourists just passing through.

chhers steve

Perth
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Hi Steve,

No we are on the West coast of Australia. The fires are on the Eastern side of Australia around Melbourne area. Yes it is truly devastating.

Belv

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

Hi

Firstly, I hope the bush fire's are soon under control and no more lives are lost.

As for netflight's, I have found them a good company and have used them for car hire and intend to use them this year, no one has come close to their prices.

Clive

7. Re: Has anyone heard of Netflights.com or Airline network.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 10:24