We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

Boston...
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

Just found prices on Continental for three round trip tickets for just under 1100.00, seems like a good deal, should we book now or wait it out a little longer? I'm thinking the prices might come down a bit by August. Any insight would be appreciated . Thanks in advance

boston
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

I would wait it out a little, $1100 seems a little high with prices dropping so much lately. its very early usually around 2-3 months out is best.

Also, are you near Manchester, NH or Providence, RI

Southwest has much better deals and better direct flights. Going next week and airfare was about 250 each, roundtrip, non-stop flights

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

That seems high, is that direct with the taxes and fees included?

I have seen prices around $245 with a layover.

I wouldn't pay more than $300, usually around $240 - $300 is a decent price per person.

I would check prices every day and, if you can, try to fly out on "off" days. That can be a huge different in flight prices. Try plugging in a Saturday or Wed flight for the same week and see what the difference is.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,271 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

We just booked USAir, non-stop flights, Boston to Vegas for $246 per person roundtrip (for March).

Take a look at JetBlue (their prices fluctuate a lot, so you'd need to be diligent checking) and also look at Southwest out of Providence.

It is early to book flights for August just yet.

Boston...
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

Thanks guys.... That price was with fees and taxes included...had to make a connection though.

We could fly out of Providence but would add another hour of travel, both ways.

Was panicing a little because last year we waited a couple of months before and payed 500.00 per ticket, YIKES... wanted to avoid that this year ;). I think we will wait a bit and watch the prices ... Thanks again

5. Re: R/T Boston - Vegas ? Continental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 21:17