We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Let It Ride - Where to Practice

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Anyone know what site I can go on to practice Let It Ride....with the three card bonus feature?

thanks,

crystal

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
461 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

No, don't know of a site, but I used to have an old Hoyle CD rom game that had Let It Ride.. fun. Not sure if they still sell that.

But, crystalsevens, not much practice necessary, not much strategy to "worry" about, in my opinion. It's my favorite table game, the tables are fun, and since you're not playing against each other, the players are friendly and willing to help you. Do you have a specific question? I won $8,000 on one hand a couple years back! I love the 3-card bonus feature, too.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
269 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Sis - would love to read the details of your $8000 win. Thanks.

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Try this site, it does not have the bonus but you can get a feel for the game.

www.ildado.com/free_let_it_ride_poker.html

ny
Level Contributor
667 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

try wizardofodds.com

you can practice each game separately.

i don't know of a website that practices together, but there is really no need. once you place the 3 card bonus bet, there is really nothing else to do. you either win it or you don't. card speaks for itself.

melissa

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
461 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Oh goodie, haven't had a chance to tell the story in a few years! It was 2004 (more than a couple years come to think of it..) Anyway, I was at Bellagio, back then I only played $5 tables, but Bellagio only had $10. It had been a "free" trip up until then, so I sat down. about 3 hands in, she dealt me 3, 6, 7 of clubs. this was before the 3 card bonus.. usually I would have pulled one bet back, but I was doing so good this trip... so I Let It Ride. Next card was 5 of clubs... last card 4 of clubs.. (I think that's how they fell...gosh, I didn't think I'd ever forget, but I have!) Anyway, I was stunned and everyone at the table was going nuts. I won $8000. Went back to the room almost immediately, called my daughter (it was about midnight, she was already back in the room,7.5 months pregnant) I called and asked her how much a purple chip was worth... She said $500, why Ma, do you have one? I told her no, I have 16 of 'em. LOL my precious grandson was a blessing even then!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
269 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Sis, that is a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
461 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

crystalsevens, when are you in Vegas next? maybe we'll meet at a Let It Ride table and we'll bring each other luck! I'm there for a conference at the end of April...can't wait!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,852 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Great story, SS. Was it back in the old days when they played the song every time someone did that??

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
461 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

YES... why did they get rid of the music?

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Let It Ride - Where to Practice

Wow,what a great win! Congrats!

I have played Let It Ride but this 3card bonus is something they didnt have when I played.

I have been practicing(just to see what I would win or lose for kicks)at home on my computer with the Hoyle CD but there is no 3card bonus on it since it is from years ago. Just wanted to see what would happen if I played the 3card bonus. I'm not sure it is worth it. Seems like you would have to lose hundreds of dollars before something good would come up. What's your experience Sis??

O...staying at Paris April 16th - 21

crystal