We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Tickets to Cirque!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
499 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Free Tickets to Cirque!

Hi, there!

Did anyone else book through Expedia, Orbitz, etc. and get 2 free tickets to Cirque? I'm so excited! The deal is only till February 17 or something so if you're thinking of booking, now is a good time.

So here's my question: Which do I pick? I've seen Mystere, which I liked, but I don't want to see another.

Here are my choices. Keep in mind that we might get the crappiest seats in the house since they were free!

Mystere (seen it, loved it, want to try a different one)

Love (I don't like the beatles... would I still like this?)

Ka (I want to be sure it has the fancy acrobatics so my hubby likes it, too)

O (I've always wanted to see this one... but if we get crappy seats is it still good?)

Believe (has anyone seen this one yet? It would be nice to see something new, but is it as good as the others?)

Zumanity (we're newlyweds.... will this make us feel more in love with each other? will it make us want to "go back to the room"? lol)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I have to pick soon.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

There are no bad seats at 'O'

Believe has been panned and double panned by critics, the public and CDS fans

Pep

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

What did you book to get this offer?

Pep

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

Never saw Zumanity so I can't comment on it. I think you can skip Believe- the reviews have been horrible. I would choose Love. It is so fantastic in every way- music, sets, choreography, etc. I don't believe you have to be a Beatles fan to enjoy it. Almost every poster has said they loved it-even if they didn't like the Beatles. You don't have to worry about the seats. When I saw it I sat in the last row and I could see everything. The theater is small and in the round. I didn't feel O was as good as Mystere or Love and I didn't enjoy Ka at all. The only thing it had going for it was the stage-not the show itself.

chandler az
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

u.s. airways vacations has a great deal. Two free tickets to Cirque, $50 off and an additional $50 free mastercard gift card (if you pay with a mastercard). I've never seen such a bargain! Must be booked by the end of Feb 09. Use code USV50. You must also stay 4 nights to get the $50 off.

chandler az
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

Also the seats I got to Love were not crappy. They are in sec 203...was also offered seats in the 6th row, but thought they were to close to the front.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

Oh, how exciting! I loved LOVE. I think you'd like it whether you are a Beatles fan or not. The music is just background. I also love O. It's so beautful. I haven't seen Beleive. It's getting bad reviews. KA is OK. It's my least favorite, but some people like it best. I wouldn't worry about "bad" seats. I think they are all good and better. You will be able to see fine from anywhere they put you. You can't go wrong! Congratulations!

M H
Northern Virginia...
Level Contributor
151 posts
560 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

I've only seen Love. If you don't like The Beatles you probably won't like the show- it's all about the Fab four, their music, and a bit of 60's history as told through their music.

I also received two free Cirque tickets; I originally ordered Zumanity tickets but read in two travel guides that it is the worst of the Cirque shows, so I switched to Mystere. Our sets are in the top row of the top tier of the Mystere theatre! Oh well- free is free!

Enjoy.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

I'd go with Love. I've seen all of the Cirque Shows (except Believe and don't plan on seeing it either.) Love is superior to the other shows and is the only Cirque show I've seen more than once. I liked Betales music before the show but not enough to own any albums or CDS. After seeing the show I bought the Love CD and the whole family listens to it and loves it.

almost orlando
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

I have not booked anything yet, but I did look and I did notice the free CDS tickets as well as resort credits and 50gift card thru expedia. I think Expedia has great prices if you book a package, but only been to Vegas once, so not sure if good deal or not. it was def a price I could live with.

M H
Northern Virginia...
Level Contributor
151 posts
560 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free Tickets to Cirque!

Let me just add that when I ordered the free tickets yesterday, I tried to get "O" show tickets first but those were sold out for all three nights I wanted. I don't know how many free seats are being reserved for each show. I had no trouble ordering the Zumanity and Mystere tickets.

You may want to call as soon as possible to insure a seat for the show you want on the night you want.