We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Town Square Shops

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Town Square Shops

Can anyone advise how to get to Texas de Brazil at Town Square Shopping Centre? Can you get there by public transport or if going by taxi how much would a one way trip cost approximately?

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
15,531 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Town Square Shops

The bus goes right by there. As far as a taxi, it depends on where you're coming from.

Town Square is really a nice clean relaxing place. You can easily spend half a day there.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Town Square Shops

I haven't been to Las Vegas for a few years and so much has changed. Is Town Square to the south of the strip. Do you have to change buses or does one go direct - I will be staying at Planet Hollywood.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Town Square Shops

Lindie, just hop on the Deuce and it will take you right there. No need to transfer. I believe it's a couple of stops after Mandalay Bay and you also get to see the Las Vegas sign on your way. Town Square is a good change of pace from The Strip.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Town Square Shops

Sorry, yes Town Square is at the South end of the strip.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Town Square Shops

Just make sure you cross the street from Planet Hollywood and catch the Deuce on the Bellagio side of the street. Duece fares are up to $7 but that is for the 24 hour ride pass. They drop you off right in fron of the Town Square Shopping Centre - which is very nice. I also continued down the road to go to the Outlet Center past the Town Square and was very disappointed with the stores there. Town Square is much nicer.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Town Square Shops

http://www.townsquarelasvegas.com/

List of shops etc.

7. Re: Town Square Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 06:19