We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murder Mystery Dinner

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Murder Mystery Dinner

I am busy planning our 4 nights in Vegas.

I have always wanted to do a Murder Mystery Dinner. Has anyone done any in Vegas? Any good?

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

If you have always wanted to do on - do so!

I have not in LV, no desire to since I prefer other entertainment in LV.

That should not stop you from doing what you want.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,017 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

I'm interested in how your post helped, bridgefan?

But anyway, ukusa, I have never done a murder mystery dinner in Las Vegas either. But I'm going in March and may very well do this:

www.mysteryadventureslasvegas.com

Not exactly a dinner, but it looks like a lot of fun.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

LDN

Please tell us how it was if you decide to go. We are visiting Vegas the end of March and this does look like fun!

Boston...
Level Contributor
669 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

Hi ukusa,

check out www.lasvegas-nv.com/shows Find a link to the Ba-Da-Bing mystery dinner theater, plus maybe a few others. it looks like fun!

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

Check out Four Queens and the Canyon Club for a dinner show there, if they still have it running....I think it was Marriage Can Be Murder or something on this order. I cannot vouch for the quality, but I wanted to go there last October and never got there. If you do go, please give a review on this.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,017 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

HiRollerCat - We're there late March, too, so I imagine I won't get any info to you until it's too late. Maybe we will see you there...

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

Thanks everyone. I have had a look at a couple of these. I will let you know what I decide.

canada
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

i wanted to go to one too when i was in LV in jan. but the only one i found was "marriage can be murder" and it was blacked out when we went ;(

i believe its at the 4queens :)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
384 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

It appears that the mystery adventure that someone posted a link to above,has moved and is now the one at the 4 Queens. So, is that the only one in LV now?

10. Re: Murder Mystery Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 05:22