We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tn
Level Contributor
943 posts
Save Topic
Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

The weather for next week is looking great! Upper 70's and low 80's during the day and 50's at night. I know this can change but right now it's just what I hoped for.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

Sweet! im arriving in two days...may have to bring my swim stuff then...hello, Wet Republic! thanks for the post.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

We arrive next Monday...just checked the weather report and it shows sunshine and up to 27 celcius, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Winter is dragging it's butt out of here where we live. I do know this could change, but I'm definitely packing a swimsuit!

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

YAY!!!!

We'll be there next week as well. Can't wait.

Port Coquitlam, BC
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

Yay! It's cold here right now - well below out seasonal average which I know is WAY warmer than many places. Still not sure what to pack!!

5. Re: Shortsleeves, shorts and sandels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:26