We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

checkforpulse
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

Formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar based digi-bongo a cappela rap-funk-comedy folk duo (aka Flight of the Conchords) are performing at the Joint when I'm in Vegas. Unfortunately the show is sold out. Does anyone have experience or know if tickets to sold out shows at this venue become avaiable at their box office the day of the show.

Or should I resort to a scalper now?

Mentioned in this post
The Joint
The Joint
116 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
London
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

I wouldn't trust them coming back on sale, remember the Joint is a small venue with only a 4k capacity.

Some agents are selling tickets

www.tickets.mycityrocks.com

Mentioned in this post
The Joint
The Joint
116 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

Sorry I can't answer your question, but good luck geting tickets. I'm going to this show and can't wait (I was lucky to get in on the presale). I saw them live last year, and I have to say, scalper prices are worth it!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,233 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

Go to www.stubhub.com We have used them for sports tickets - they are a middleman for people wanting to resell their tickets and are very reputable, they stand behind their transactions. They have your concert for tickets starting at I think $55 or so, on up to very high (depends on the seat). They tell you the actual seat numbers.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,233 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

I also read on another thread that the lower level of this theater is standing room, GA tickets - these would be for actual seats in the upper level.

checkforpulse
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

Thank you for the replies.

I know about stubhub. Was just hoping to not go that route unless I had to.

Needinfo: I'm jealous you scored seats. Got an extra one per chance?

I feel like a complete and utter turkey for missing out. Too many mutha uckers ucking with my shi!!!!

No one knows about same day seats opening up at the Joint?

Mentioned in this post
The Joint
The Joint
116 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
6. Re: The Joint @ Hard Rock. Sold Out Show Question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 04:17