We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spice market prices

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
spice market prices

I can't seem to find what the costs are for the b-fast and lunches at the spice market buffet, does anyone here know?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spice market prices

Around 14$, 17$, and 25$, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I've not eaten there so can't comment on the food, etc.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spice market prices

lasvegasadvisor.com/…

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spice market prices

apologies, indy. need to update my price list. thanks leo.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spice market prices

go to www.destinatoncoupons.com for a printable $5.00 off coupon.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spice market prices

already did, 1 coupon for me and one for sis who is goign with me on this trip west next week. Just couldn't find the prices anywhere....

Cardiff
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: spice market prices

Just visited Spice market buffet for champagne brunch last Saturday - I think it was around $24.95 but used the $5 discount vouchers. To be honest food was very bland. Have been to Mirage champagne brunch today - cost was $22.95 and it was far superior. Would give Spice Market a miss in favour of Mirage Cravings buffet.

7. Re: spice market prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 12:32