We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Dallas TX
Level Contributor
247 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning a 3 day stay in Vegas in April and I wanted to see if anyone could offer advice as to their favorite steak restaurant in Las Vegas. We will be a party of four women. 3 daughters and our wonderful mother:-)

Price is not a real concern. The most important thing to me will be the food, ambiance and SERVICE!!! There is nothing worse than paying for a high priced dinner with worthless service:-) I'm sure you all understand.

I would appreciate your opinions and advice. Thanks in advance. I know food is a hot topic on the message boards:-)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
8,403 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

For food quality alone Crafsteak at the MGM hotels gets some of the highest reviews for food.

Prime at Bellagio is good for ambiance(fountain veiews and not-cramped aeating).

Bortero at the Encore hotel, Cut at the Palazzo hotel, Stripsteak at the Mandalay Bay hotel, are all popular also.

www.yelp.com/lasvegas has many in-depth reviews for Vegas restaurants. Just enter the name of the restaurant in the searchbox to read reviews.

Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
8,403 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Wow, I butchered some of my spelling. lol. Sorry.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

We liked our steaks at Mesa Grill at Caesar's. (Bobby Flay's place)

Later we tried Ruth's Chris and it could not come close to Mesa Grill.

Next trip, we're trying SW at the Wynn. That's supposed to be pretty good.

Flame at El Cortez was good too...downtown.

I'm sure there are a lot of places to get a good steak.

CT
Level Contributor
603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Prime is wonderful at Bellagio. There are not many places where you can find ambience and good food under one roof but this place actually pulled it off. The porterhouse melted in my mouth. They have a signature drink called a cable car that is to die for. The only way I can explain it...a cinnamon sweet and sour martini...it was delicious. I have eaten at many high end eateries in Vegas....Prime is excellent.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Strip Steak at Mandalay Bay! Amazing Food Awesome Service

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Nero's at Caesars so good that it felt like it melt in your mouth.

SW Steakhouse at Wynn the steaks also were so good that it felt like they melt in your mouth.

The Country Club at Wynn was very good also.

waterwinnie
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

My husband swears he had the best steak of his life at Emerils Fish house (??!) at MGM Grand.

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

How far in advance would you have to book for prime at bellagio or can we book when we arrive in vegas?

thanks,

Darren

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Darren, Prime is very popular and I would definitely make a reservation as soon as possible to avoid potential disappointment. You can always cancel if your plans change.

You can make reservations online at the Bellagio website but if the time you want is showing as unavailable you should try calling them as only a limited number of tables are released into the online booking system.

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Steak Restaurant in Vegas???

Thanks for that blagger,

Not going until nov 24th but will try giving them a ring to see how far in advance they take bookings,

cheers,

Darren