We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fossil watches

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
943 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
fossil watches

went to a shopping mall last september - caught a bus near Luxor - only about a 5/10 minute ride to the main bus station then approx. 5 minutes from there. Fossil weatches was one of the first shops on the left at this mall but i dont know the name can anyone advise. Also in the UK an average fossil watch costs £55 what price am i likely to pick them up in LV

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fossil watches

I got mine in Cozumel, Mexico for $59. There is a Fossil store in the Las Vegas Outlet Center. Las Vegas Blvd and Warm Springs.

kent england
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fossil watches

Tottie - got my Fossil watch in the Desert Passage shops in the Aladdin - still cheaper than at home. There is an outlet store at the Premium Shopping Mall too.

Melissa.

Swindon, UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fossil watches

Hi tottie,

We always buy fossil watches when we are out in the states.

My wife has somewhere in the region of 14 of them now.

You can expect to pay in Dollars in the US the price tag you see in pounds in the UK. With a lot more choice. So a watch that would cost you £55 in the UK will cost you approx $55 + tax.

There are fossil shops all around Vega. 3 that I know of are Dessert Passage at the Aladdin, The fasion show mall next to TI (Treasure Island. I still can't get used to calling it TI) and what was the Belz outlet mall, not sure what it is called now if someone could give the correct name.

It sounds like you found the one at Belz.

Hope that helps

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fossil watches

Here are the stores in LV (from their website):

Aladdin Desert Passage - Accessory

3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South - Accessory

Suite #510

Las Vegas, NV 89109

(702) 678-6466

Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas - Outlet

32100 Las Vegas Blvd.

Suite #460

Primm, NV

(702) 874-1044

Fashion Show Mall - Accessory

3200 Las Vegas Blvd.

Suite #1290

Las Vegas, NV 89109

(702) 369-3986

Las Vegas - Outlet

7400 South Vegas Blvd.

Space 243A Box 112

Las Vegas, NV 89123

(702) 897-4770

Las Vegas Premium - Outlet

855 S. Grand Central Parkway

Space #1565

Las Vegas, NV 89106

(702) 366-9366

Belz is now called Outlet Center.

Swindon, UK
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fossil watches

Hi Tottie.

StevemLong answered this before I had a chance (I am the other half of which he speaks!) ;o)

Fossil watches are certainly MUCH cheaper in the US and the range is also more extensive. Like Steve says, you will pay in dollars what we Brits pay in pounds!

The best stores I have found for Fossil are in Aladdins Dessert Passage and in the Fashion Show Mall. The ones in the Belz Outlet Mall seem to be an older stock. (?) It sounds like you were at an Outlet Mall last September. Try the Dessert Passage and Fashion Show Mall, you certainly won't be disappointed.

I'm anticipating on expanding my collection when I return in 2 weeks!

Happy shopping! ;o)

Ottawa Ontario...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fossil watches

what is a fossil watch please?

Swindon, UK
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fossil watches

Fossil watches are just some really nice watches.

Check out www.fossil.com

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
602 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fossil watches

Oh, I thought it was a pastime: people watching old folks like me ;)

enid, oklahoma
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: fossil watches

Fossil watches can be purchased at Dillard's. They run anywhere from $55 up. The only bad thing is when the battery runs out you cannot go to any WalMart or five and dime store to have it replaced. You need to go to a local jeweler. See, the Fossil folks make it nearly impossible to get the back off of one of their watches. They are great timekeepers and plus looks are good too

Providence
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: fossil watches

There is a kiosk at the airport with a pretty good selection of Fossil watches. My Aunt picked up a lovely one there.