We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Vegas pools!!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, OR
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best Vegas pools!!!

Any suggestions of hotels with great pools for a July trip?

Thanks!

Hebron, KY
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

flamingo has a great ppol although sometimes there are a lot of kids. It is so big though, usually the dults with children stay in the area with the smaller pools, and adults without hang at the larger pool with waterfall. They also have great pooliside beverage service. Caesars has a pretty nice pool, with an area for European (topless) bathing. They have lots of places that are in the shade, so you k=can spend a ittle more time. Ballys pool is so-so, and of course Bellagio's is really nice. Hope this helps! (P.S. Harrahs and Imperial both are pretty bad)

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

Mandalay Bay's pool was fantastic!!!!!

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
973 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

Flamingo, Tropicana, Mandalay, Hard Rock (for fake breast & ID's), and Monte Carlo.

las vegas
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

If you check your local listings, about once a month the Travel Channel has Vegas Week and they have an entire half hour devoted to the top ten Vegas Pools.

chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

And the best pool is the one at the Mandalay bay. They also have a topless poll.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

Flamingo and Mandalay Bay are great, but I think Caesar's is the best that I've stayed at. I've seen the Hard Rock pool (but never stayed there)...it looks nice too.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

Mandalay Bay is more of a Water Park than a swimming pool.

My favorite swimming pool is at The Mirage which is very

tropical with waterslide and waterfall. Caesars Palace also

has a nice pool which is in a garden -like setting.

Treasure Island is a great hotel But the pool area is disappointing! Monte Carlo pool is my 3rd choice.

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

My wife and I make a real effort to choose pools that are as "kidless" as possible. Mandalay isn't bad. Ceasar's has an adult pool as does the Trop. I've heard that the Rio can be an adult scene. We are going to give the Hard Rock a whirl this spring. Seems like a key strategy is to go when kids are in school...It sure would be nice if one of these hotels would step up and be the "adult" destination. Good Luck!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
206 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

My wife and I love the pools. Our favorite hands down is Mandalay Bay - it has everything, including by far the most fun, luxurious, and sexy atmosphere - be sure to try Moorea Beach Club, the topless pool.

We also love Caesar's and its purely opulent ambience. Bellagio has a very nice pool, but we haven't been there during the summer. MGM Grand also has a very nice pool area (and a topless pool), and the Venetian has a garden-like pool in a rooftop setting. We haven't been, but apparently Hard Rock has a very young, "hip" crowd, as does Palms. As with everything in Vegas, there is something for everyone. If I had to choose one, it would be Mandalay Bay.

canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Vegas pools!!!

Monte Carlo has a few pools, 6, if I'm not mistaken