We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best buffet in Vegas?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
14 posts
Save Topic
best buffet in Vegas?

which is the best buffet in Vegas?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

I only had 3 buffets.... Spice Market Buffet at PH, was overpriced and not worth it ($27.99) in my opinion..... Hilton has the best deal with all you can drink beer & wine included for $17.99, food is ok but not the best..... so my vote would have to be the RIO's Carnival Buffet.

nmbjs
Level Contributor
518 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

Bellagio for dinner. Excellent seafood. Best desserts I've ever had in Vegas or elsewhere. Prime rib and gourmet selections too.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

I have tried almost every buffet in Vegas...here's my reviews

Mandalay Bay - Awful...food wasn't even cooked properly

Paris - Very good...not your typical buffet food

Spice Market (Planet Hollywood) - Very good...still my favorite...really cool do it yourself Mexican section

Ballys (regular) - Awful...it was like a cafeteria

Ballys (Sterling Brunch) - Absolutely amazing...worth every penny...endless Perrier Jouet

Rio (seafood) - I don't eat seafood but everyone else with me said it was teriffic...I ate salad

Bellagio - Very good...not my favorite, but very good

Wynn - Very good...There are some things that are not typical of buffets...Like the candy apples and cupcakes in the dessert section

Ohio
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

I have had a few buffets in Vegas...Flamingo, TI, Golden Nugget, Wynn, MGM. I have to say my fave was Wynn. We had Saturday brunch and loved it.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,074 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

Wynn, Bellagio or Spice Market (Planet Hollywood) are my top 3.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,170 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

WYNN is my favorite!

Scotland
Level Contributor
452 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

Over the years have tried Spice Market, Imperial Palace, Golden Nugget, Main Street Station, Plazza Harrahs ,and Paris and without doubt the best value for money is Brunch at Main Street Station.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

Bellagio is my favorite for dinner. I thought that the food quality was good (for a buffet). Wynn's average quality was even a little bit better, but I give the nod to Bellagio because it tends to have a couple of more interesting dishes.

For breakfast or lunch, the nod goes to Wynn, as Bellagio doesn't have the more interesting dishes except at night.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
545 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

I've tried:

Paris - Excellent (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)

Rio - Very Good (Dinner)

Sahara & MGM - Average - (the Breakfast was good, the Dinner is just ok)

Flamingo - Below Average/Bad (Breakfast & Dinner)

We are going to Vegas in 6 weeks - I plan to avoid the Buffets this time - for the cost - you may as well order from the menu at most places.

Good Luck and have fun!

Bronxville, NY
Level Contributor
434 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best buffet in Vegas?

Todai inside of the Planet Hollywood shoppes, their buffet was excellent for Japaneese food lovers.

Sushi included!