We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting a car

Level Contributor
245 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
renting a car

Sorry I lost the info for getting a cheap rent a car- one dathanksy would bevgreat -anyone can help me - someone they said they got it almost for free????

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,588 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renting a car

We mostly use Alamo Rent a Car & always got a good deal & good treatment.

Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: renting a car

clearfield, pa
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renting a car

you don't have to have a delta card or be flying delta to get these deals? We are flying on continental, but the rates are cheaper on delta. any comments would be helpful

North Dakota
Level Contributor
546 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: renting a car

I am not flying Delta and I just booked my car through there this week.

loveland, co
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: renting a car

The almost free was Budget, I think. Buy none get one free. You can only rent for 1 day.

The other was Alamo on the weekend beginning Thursday for max of 4 days, $10 a day. I got my friend 1 for $64 including taxes and fees Thur-Monday. Not more than 4 - 24 hr periods. When we tried to add a few hours to drop it off later Monday it shot up to $200.

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: renting a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 10:18