We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clubs for 26 year old

minnesota
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Topic
clubs for 26 year old

My daughter and I will be in Vegas May 25th- 29th. We are staying at the Bellagio. She wants to hit the clubs this time. I've been to Vegas 12 time, her twice. I haven't been to many-voodoo and c-ugly only. What are some good clubs to go to for dancing and whatever for a 26 year old and do you need passes for all? Any help is great!

minnesota
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: clubs for 26 year old

bump

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: clubs for 26 year old

http://www.jackcolton.com/ - This is a good read.

I prefer to goto Tryst and Jet, it really all depends on the $$$ spent, music, and atmosphere.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: clubs for 26 year old

Me and my wife have only been to tryst, very nice place! We are going to try XS in 2 weeks.

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clubs for 26 year old

Are you sure your daughter wants you to join her at the club?

Mine enjoys partying with me but we draw the line at some point.

Jack Colton has all the lowdown on his site.

atlanta
Level Contributor
258 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clubs for 26 year old

Here's a quick list of the top ten clubs in Las Vegas. You might want to check out a couple.

what-are-the-best.com/the-best-las-vegas-clu…

michigan
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clubs for 26 year old

Sorry but that list is highly outdated. Looks like a list of lounges rather than clubs. Go to jack colton he has the best and most up to date info.

minnesota
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: clubs for 26 year old

Thats the great thing about us, we love to go out and dance and laugh. Her boyfriend will be at home so I will keep her honest. lol

8. Re: clubs for 26 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 13:21