We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US Airways Promo Codes around?

New York
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
1 review
Save Topic
US Airways Promo Codes around?

Hi- Just about to book our trip-will be flying with US Airways from Newburgh, NY (small airport, so we're limited with airlines), anyway, I noticed there is a spot for a promo code-I "googled" it, and didn't have any luck-most of them were old-traveling in June-anyone us one lately?

Thanks so much!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: US Airways Promo Codes around?

I've never seen a promo code for USAirways. I am a credit card holder and still no codes have ever found their way to me. Good luck!

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US Airways Promo Codes around?

They are usually right on the USAirways site itself in their deals or promotions section.

New York
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: US Airways Promo Codes around?

thanks, I'll check out their website a little further-

texas
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: US Airways Promo Codes around?

The best way to get a deal on us is to book room and flight togeather. I some times find that by booking both it is much cheeper than airfare only. Also thier vacation packages usually run from $50 to asa much as a couple hundered less than the rest. Orbits, travelocity, price line, hot wire, booking budy and so forth.

But it could just be a merket by msrket thing, but that is the way it is in the Fort Worth-Dallas ares

5. Re: US Airways Promo Codes around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 14:42