We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hooters

Boston...
Level Contributor
245 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
hooters

has anyone been to hooters- what do they give away if you sign up?? any lucky slots

Bryant, AL.
Level Contributor
299 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hooters

I think you get some free slot play and a fun book for signing up. We went in Feb. and used the ACG coupon and ended up with $200.00 extra in free slot play. The free play is on promo machines only, but it was fun. With the little fun book they gave us we got like ten extra wings or something like that at the restaraunt.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hooters

I went to hooters last year and I'm kind of sorry I wasted my time going there. I went because I had never eatten at a Hooters restaurant before and I thought it would be cute to go to a whole themed Hooters hotel. What a waste. I didn't sign up for anything because I have no desire to play there. It honestly looked like a trailer park.

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hooters

Well, their slogan is, "Delightfully Tacky, Yet Unrefined", after all.

California
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hooters

I agree with LuxeGirl...

Yukky yukky yukky.

Hooters was kinda gross. :(

Boston...
Level Contributor
245 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hooters

Can you win actual money opn the bonus slots they make you play on

6. Re: hooters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:25