We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review my eating Itinerary

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Topic
Review my eating Itinerary

I'm still a month out but would like to get my eating itinerary down. The food is one of my biggest attractions to Vegas.

Arrive on Friday at 7:30am staying at the Mirage, no car.

Friday- Eat at Bellagio buffet late lunch/early dinner

Watch KA at MGM at 9:30 and will need a late night snack, suggestions?

Saturday morning- Thinking about Champagne Brunch at Paris but subject to change. I really want to try a champagne brunch so I'm open to all suggestions.

Saturday Night- will be at Venetian/Wynn/Encore. I need a restaurant, preferably one with a pre fixe menu.

Sunday- Need suggestions for lunch

Dinner will be at the Rio Seafood buffet and have to make it back to watch O at 10:30pm

Monday- flight leaves at 6:30, so I'm hoping for a good lunch to finish off the trip. Perhaps even a breakfast and a lunch.

I love steak but am open to all sorts of fine food. Food is one of my greatest passions in life. So vegas experts please give me your suggestions.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

Here's my suggestion for a champagne brunch : Sterling Brunch. It is Sundays only from 11 to 2 I think. Check the Bally's website for the exact time, but I'm almost certain the last seating is like 1:30. It is $85 per person but excellent. They actually give you the entire menu on the Bally's website.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

The Sterling Brunch might be a little too much for us. Is there any other brunches worth trying out?

Mills River, North...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

Our favorite buffet is Wynn. It's worth the money!

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

Skip the Rio Seafood buffet. It doesn't get good reviews and you live in a city that has great seafood.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

You think so? I'm really tempted by their all you can eat lobster tail, crab legs, and raw oysters...Is there a menu for the seafood buffet?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

From what I've been told, the Rio Seafood buffet isn't what it used to be.

Bellagio has wonderful crablegs on their Sat evening buffet, don't know if they have it on Friday evenings or not, am sure Wynn buffet would have them also, both are much better buffets than the Rio one.

Have you considered eating at Olives for a nice lunch one day?

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

It cracked me up that you are planning your eating itinerary lol But, actually, that isn't a bad idea. I thought you would have more things selected already. The foodies on the site will be able to offer you more than my suggestions. When I travel to Vegas I can rarely get companions to try the really "good" stuff. I personally liked lunch at Mon Ami Gabi twice, but others find it overrated. I might also suggest Planet Dailies at Planet Hollywood for Tex-mex Eggrolls under appetizers.

Have fun!

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

oh, P.S I can't imagine any buffet being worth $85! What do they serve at Bally's sterling buffet, real estate? lol

But I do agree that the Wynn buffet is fab

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

You don't understand. I am a food fanatic crazed maniac. I plan on spending more on food than gambling or anything else. I love fine food and I love big portions.

N of Toronto
Level Contributor
142 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Review my eating Itinerary

Kokomo's or Stack's prix fixe might be an idea since you are staying at Mirage with no car. Check it out on Mirage's website. Steak there was very good. A few people have written about this deal, just search this forum for feedback and more info. BTW, when we were at Kokomo's the prix fixe was an unadvertised special ie you need to ask for it or they'll only give you the regular menu. Wynn/ Encore also had many prix fixe menu specials that were posted outside each restaurant.