We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

albany, ny
4 posts
Save Topic
Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

I purchased 4 tix to Cirque du Soleil LOVE show and now it looks like I can't use them. Is there any way to unload them? I've posted to Craigslist, but no bites yet. I bought them at a 40% discount and would like to recover most of what i paid. Any thoughts?

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

e-bay

will you still be in LV? If so try to sell them in person

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

Call the Mirage box office - I believe LOVE tickets are refundable less a small fee ($5 sticks in my head from when I bought mine and was told this).

albany, ny
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

will do...thanks!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

Yes when I booked tickets recently for O and Terry Fator I was told there was a 24 cancellation policy. You will get a refund less the $5 service charge.

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

When are the tickets for? We will be in town on Monday and Tuesday. Maybe we would like to buy them.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

And an interesting piece of trivia...all of those shows are "owned" by MGM/Mirage, that's why they offer the refunds. I had wanted to get Romano/James tickets for a yet unplanned trip in November, and even though it is in the Terry Fator theater at the Mirage, the R/J tickets were no refund, final sale only because they just rent the space.

albany, ny
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

hmmm...very interesting...the tix, mykidsmama are for thurs night...thanks again for all the help...i LOVE tripadvisor

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

You can just call the box office and cancel the tickets. There is a $5.00 fee per ticket to cancel. I have canceled a few Cirque shows and have only been charged the small fee per ticket.

9. Re: Any way to sell Cirque LOVE tix I can't use?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 05:28