We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Lux Cafe

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
BC
10 posts
Save Topic
Grand Lux Cafe

I see that there is a Grand Lux Cafe in the Venetian and one in the Palazzo. Are they both the same? I'm staying at the Mirage and this place seems quite well reviewed.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,020 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

Yes both the same.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

Yes, they are the same. When we were there last year and the Palazzo one was a little less known since it was new; that probably isn't the case now. Not sure if one is bigger than the other or not, or if it is easier to get in one over the other.

Long Beach CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

I had breakfast twice in the one in the Venetian last weekend and both meals were excellent. I think both restaurants are the same, since Grand Lux is owned by the Cheesecake Factory.

Mike

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

They're the same but the one in the Palazzo feels smaller but it might just be the layout. Try the cheeseburger melt - it was realllllly yummy.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

I like the Venetian one better. Did not like the vibe of the Palazo one...and I am at the Venetian and Palazo a lot...Slotto

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

I preferred the one @ the Venetian only because it was open at 5 and 6am when we needed some food for our stomaches... Palazzo Grand Lux closed at 3am. hehe But we ate at both during the day and they both had good food that wasn't expensive. Happy to have them in the hotels!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,790 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

To me it seems that P is small and bright, V is big and dark.

Anthem, Arizona
Level Contributor
446 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

We've been to both and the menus are basiclaly the same. They both have large servings of good food, so share an entree or be prepared to have lots of food left over. Their prices are in the medium range, but considering the amount of food you do get it's really a bargain.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

I ste at the one at the Palazzo, it was ok, I liked the hashbrowns and the bread... the rest of it was on par with Denny's, just a lot more expensive. It was a nice place to eat though.. Oh and the coffee was terrible!! I don't know if we just got a bad pot, but it tasted burned!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Lux Cafe

FYI - We ate at Grand Lux-Venetian on Monday. Had the Calamari Salad. It was EXCELLENT!!!

FYI