We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
Save Topic
Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Let me first Thank TA_Mandy, or which ever TA staff member who agreed that the information in the prior Part was of value, thus re-instating that TR Post in it's original format and not censored in any way.

As I feel that to many replies regarding one aspect of my TR gained far more attention then it should have, thus invoking a myriad of passionately and varied responses which set the stage for it's prior removal.

In an attempt to prevent this from re-occurring, there will be some self-censoring on my part, but I assure you all, that upon the completion of my TR, I will include in the form of a "Conclusion, Ideas, Events and Recommendation" thread based on our experience's this trip, much of the information left out in the form of a list and not a Trip Report account.

Again Thank You all, and know I will be begin this chapter at the soonest moment.

Sincerely,

Keith (aka Perfect_Plants)

Chicago
Level Contributor
241 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

I've been enjoying your trip report since the beginning. It's sad that some people feel the need to become the "morality police" on a travel related forum. However, I've found your TR to be informative, especially since you mention so many places I haven't been before such as Silverton, Terribles, M, etc.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
256 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Thank you! I'm looking forward to more of your trip report.

Again thanks,

Byrd

Leaving in 29 days

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Looking forward to some more, too...

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

:D

I look forward to the continuation!!

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Looking forward to reading about the 'incident'!!:)

Roanoke, Indiana
Level Contributor
841 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Rainy here in Indiana so can't work in the yard, housework all done, don't feel like reading a book, and clothes are all sorted for Vegas in June. Want to read part 3!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

Woot! Part 3! I'm glad we're past that other stuff. Continue on!

Wasn't lucky enough to score ACG coupons like you so I ended up ordering the book today to get the coupons.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

I am enjoying your report.

I do not recall anybody on this forum being there with you so I do not think anybody should be passing judgement on what you do.

11 days in LV that would seriously do me in, would need vacation from that vacation.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

I am enjoying your report.

I do not recall anybody on this forum being there with you so I do not think anybody should be passing judgement on what you do.

11 days in LV that would seriously do me in, would need vacation from that vacation.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ten Nights - Eleven Days A Survivor's Tale - Part Three

sorry for double post