We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KA ... seats

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
KA ... seats

Ok, so I'm about to book KA. It looks like the best available seats are lower left. They're close to the stage in the lower level but not in the center. It's section 101.

So, has anyone had seats around there? Will the view be ok?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KA ... seats

There are not really any "bad" seats but they might not be the best. Sec 101 doesn't look bad but it depends where they are in that section

For me, I like to be back a little further over being close. I like to try and get within the first few rows of the middle price tier sections.

Las Vegas, NV
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KA ... seats

There are no bad seats for Ka. yes, some are further away, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'd say it's better to pay less and be in the center than to pay more and be closer on the side.

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KA ... seats

I recommend calling the box office.

that you can request EXACTLY where you want to sit.

I did that a couple years ago and got about 6th row center. I say you definately want to be back a few rows, plus I'm "center-obsessed" person - I hate any side-view.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KA ... seats

ok so the seats are in 101 but very close to the center aisle, so they're good. I think I will be happy. I was happy to hear that there are no "bad" seats.

5. Re: KA ... seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 06:20