We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How soon to reserve a cabana?

Morris, IL
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How soon to reserve a cabana?

When you book a cabana is it something you need to book sooner than later? We'll be staying at the Flamingo 7/22-25 and are thinking of booking a cabana one day. Just curious if we should be looking into booking it now.

I searched the forum but couldn't see a good answer telling how soon ahead of time people booked their cabanas.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,628 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
404 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

Because I've enever reservd at Flamingo call for info. But at Mirage we were told to book no more than one month in advance.

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

call the Flamingo cabana host

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

I usually reserve my cabana shortly after reserving my room. I've had my cabana at the Palazzo for July booked since March.

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

the flam website has a cabana purchaselink- did you not check that website first?

Boston
Level Contributor
24,645 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

https:/…flamingo_cabanas.html

Morris, IL
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

Yes I did look on their website to see what info I could get. Thought I would see what others had done in the past. Especially since I'm at work this was the easiest route to take :) Thanks for your help!

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

Does it matter what others have done in the past? The Flam website has a link to purchase cabanas - you saw that and think TA is easier?

You're on the internet - how is this website easier than Flam's?

Whatever works for you -seems odd to me someone thinks TA is a better choice for Flam cabana info rather than The Flam themselves, hope someone here canassist you with that reservation better than the Flam website.

IL
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

Bridgefan--it's not really your concern what someone else thinks is easier for them. Move on!

Maricopa, AZ
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

I am staying at the Flamingo 8/3-7. I just reserved my cabanas yesterday online.

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How soon to reserve a cabana?

I understand that you're simply seeking others experiences. But you should call them.

I called Mandalay Bay in March for my June reservation, which turned out to be good cuz a couple weeks later someone here on TA said they were totally booked.