We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O Seat Option Need Your Advice

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
O Seat Option Need Your Advice

I'm looking into purchasing O tickets and have the option of these seats: Level ORCH, Section 203, Row Q, Seat 18-19 (LIMITED VIEW).

Does anyone know how the view is limited? And do you recommend these seats? They are $102. The buy one, get the second for $25 is not available on our night.

Thanks in advance.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,039 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: O Seat Option Need Your Advice

I can't imagine these seats are too limited.

Looking at the seat chart these are end seats and the only obstruction looks to be a railing. And the railings would not block much. Unless I am missing something or there is something I don't know about these seats should be fine.

2. Re: O Seat Option Need Your Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 07:21