We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Superstars at the Fiktz?

Ashburn, Va
Level Contributor
46 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Country Superstars at the Fiktz?

I went to the Fitz's website, since I knew that's where the country superstars tribute show is - I'll be going in July, but all I see is the Kevin "fitz of laughter" show listed under entertainment. Is the show closing? I only saw tickets available thru the end of the month.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Country Superstars at the Fiktz?

The show is still there. My mother and I just went on Thursday. It is possible that the tickets are only listed a month ahead of time. You could always call the Fitz and ask.

This was our second time seeing the show. I thought it was better the first time. It was still good, just not as good. The first time we seen it, "Brooks and Dunn" were in the show. This time they were not and "Garth Brooks" was there instead. The Garth Brooks guy was not that good. His voice is too high to impersonate Garth. I guess that they rotate who is on the show because they get booked in other states.

2. Re: Country Superstars at the Fiktz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 05:30