We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I get free nights with this offer

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indy
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How can I get free nights with this offer

South Point has a buy one night, get 2nd night free offer. BUT, it appears that when I put in the reservation for all 6 nights , it only shows the actual 2nd night free, not every 2nd night. So on a 6 day reservation, I get only one free night. I know I could book 2 nights in DH name and 2 nights in mine, then 2 in his, but I don't want to move rooms 3 times. Any ideas?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,939 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

If you are looking at the same email offer I have, you won't be able to use it for your entire trip. The fine print is going to get you!

"Offer is valid Sunday-Thursday with Sunday-Wednsday aarivals only."

If you book the 1st offer Sunday, then Monday is Free. The next checkin would be Tuesday with Wednesday free. This means you would be checking in again on Thursday---and the offer is for arrivals through Wednesday only.

So my suggestion would be to book one reservation Sun-Tues, and another Wed-Sat. This way you will get 2 nights free, and the perks.

I'm sure that if you tell the clerk when you check in that you want to keep the same room, they will probably allow it (especially after you leave a nice tip). But they will make you come down and check out and then in again.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,906 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

"I know I could book 2 nights in DH name and 2 nights in mine, then 2 in his, but I don't want to move rooms 3 times. Any ideas?"

You shouldn't have to move rooms. I do this all the time and the front desk just does the paperwork and makes it happen. I just did it couple of weeks ago in Amsterdam, friend was using points for 2 nights, I was paying for a 3rd night in my name...the only thing we had to do was stop at the front desk and get the room keys recoded.

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

What does the offer T's & C's say? Read all of them.

Sometimes offers can't be used back-to-back or have other restrictions.

Contact Southpoint, you may not be able to do what you want.

honolulu, hawaii
Level Contributor
521 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

give SP a call.

my mom wanted to book this same offer and it wouldn't show up right online. when she gave 'em a call and told 'em that about the web offer, they had booked and adjusted eveything to reflect the advertised rates.

only took about 5-10 minutes.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

If you book 2 nights in your name and 2 nights in your husband's name, just let them know when you check in. My mother and I have done this several times at Fitzgerald's,a nd we never have to go check in or out again. You can always call southpoint and see if they do the same thing.

6. Re: How can I get free nights with this offer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 07:35