We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Laval, Quebec...
Level Contributor
161 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

Hi, I am dying to check out Cathouse as I love the whole bordello theme. Are dining reservations required? Can dining patrons have access to club afterwards withou cover charge? Does music style differ on different nights? Average crowd age? Thanks.

London
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

I would advise that you reserve although like many places it isn't always necessary. Food is very good as you would expect with the majority of dishes meant for sharing

Yes, if you are dining you will have access to the club.... it isn't a big place though.

Music changes depending on the DJ and the event. Thursday's is pretty eclectic with a mix of indie/ underground beats. Wednesdays is more house music orientated with a big dose of Ibiza beats.

Crowd tends to be slightly older than LAX with a more loungey atmosphere. More of 30 something hang-out.

One of my favourite places to hang-out in L... hope you have fun.

Rhode Island
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

Hi...

Is the club portion open every night? or is it a 7 day/wk resturant with the club only opening up specific nights?

Thanks.

C
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

bump

4. Re: Cathouse resto & lounge bar- r some nites bettr than others?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2009, 05:44