We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

I can't wait for my Bloody Mental video to arrive of the Jump. I better get my TR at least started.

Here's my pics if you haven't bothered yet.

http://oxysmega2009pics.shutterfly.com/25

Most of my report will seem redundant too , if you have read Pookies, but I have put a much different twist on somethings.

This will be best read with an empty stomach.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

Day 1

The flights I usually take to Vegas are usually uneventful. Not this time. I got to sit beside two human eating machines, who figured bringing TUNA sandwiches from home was a good idea. The plane stunk a long while after. And not long after, the woman pulled out an emery board to give herself a pedicure. I kid you not. What a prize I got. Luckily, I was able to sleep a good portion of the flight. I am pretty sure I snored loudly too, I woke up with a sore throat. Not much of a payback , but it made me feel better.

After landing, Pook texted me, saying she would be waiting at baggage claim. As I made my way down the escalator, the male in me spots a pair of bare legs in a short denim mini skirt, with heels. As I go down the escaloator, and more comes into view , I see that it is Pook, waiting for me with food! I knew right then it was going to be a good trip. I kick myself now for not taking her picture in the outfit!

Hopped the shuttle over to the car rental center. I had three rental confirmations to choose from, but in the end, I took the slightly more expensive option( $140), one that I could use the kiosk at Alamo. I didn’t want to sit in a long line up, and have to argue with someone that I don’t need the bloody extra insurance.

I had a hard time concentrating on the road with Pook beside me. Made it to the GN, and checked in. Got A south tower room, on 12th floor. I find these rooms perfectly acceptable. I got four nights for 130, can’t beat that I think. The matress was a lot better than the last room we had in April. Typical room furnishings, old style tv, which we never turned on, and the bathroom brings me too..............

Toilet review #1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since this room would be home base, this throne was sure to see lots of use. Typical South Tower bathroom, spotlessly clean, since I haven’t fouled it yet. Fresh roll of tp, with a spare in the rack above. Provided I didn’t have many mexican meals, I wouldn’t have to use the other spare roll in the closet. Adequate toiletries, which I would later swipe to take home.

We knew that hitting the GN Pool was the one thing we wanted to do before the slushy party. We alternated between the main pool and Pook’s hot tub. The drinks were good, enough to get the taste in my mouth before having a slushy later. The hot tub still feels good to me when its sunny and hot outside. Maybe I am just strange. Too many drinks made me go and ............

Toilet review #2!!!!!!!!!

The mens room at the GN Pool is a bit different. There is a shower as well, that never seems to get used. Is that in case there is no paper? Who showers before getting in a pool? After, I can see that, but wouldn’t you just go up to your room to do that? Other than the floor being constantly wet from swimmers, this Bathroom was always clean. Kudos to the GN for that.

I was a little leery about attending the slushy party to be honest. I am not a slushy guy, but will have a frozen margarita. And frozen it was. It was good to see old friends again, along with new ones. I had my mind on playing a little Slotto. I like that machine, and Mermaids and La Bayou are the only place I know that still have the old ones. In the end I think I lost $30. I wanted to sample the Twinkies and Oreos, but they wern’t avail, cause they were changing the oil in the fryer. So that’s why it smelled different in there that day. I got a couple chocolate covered bananas for Pook and me. And you have seen the pics taken of that already, they are self explanotory to say the least. Years from now I will look at the pic of Pook and her banana and smile. I didn’t use the bathroom there, so no toliet review from Mermaids 

Will continue this later, after some rest.

Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

I am really liking this Oxy. Please keep going.

How could anyone be so inconsiderate as to bring tuna on to a plane..yuck!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

I'm with Marge, I want more, lol!! Great start, Oxy!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

Ewww! Toilet reviews? Ewww!

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

If I had known you were so good at toilet reviews, you could have come over to the Bellagio last June to write ours.

Why didn't you cough and fake a sneeze over that lady's tuna sandwich?...option #2..."There's something crawling out of that sandwhich!", grab it and take it to the toilet...since you are drawn to them...lol.

We want more...of the TR please :)

6. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 June 2009, 17:37
New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

It was great meeting you Oxy. OMG, Tuna Fish and Toes. LMAO. What a combination.

Snored so loudly you woke up with a sore throat. Classic.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
256 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

Even though I'm not part of the group, this is the start of a great trip report. I look forward to reading more. Cute pictures of everyone! I hope I have as much fun next week.

Cathy

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

The banana pics were classic. But taking home the TP???? Vegas TP is thinner than one ply!!!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,809 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oxxxy's Mega TR- I get flushed down the toilet

Can you believe United SELLS tuna in one of their on-board boxes??