We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

80% off restaurant.com

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
80% off restaurant.com

The code to enter at check out is PRESENT

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

THANKS! Going shopping now

Leawood, Kansas
Level Contributor
754 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Thanks just got one for the tropic zone. Thanks

oklahoma
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

code didn't change anthing on my order

Toronto
Level Contributor
786 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

It should change your order when you check out. It won't change until you are ready to check out. Br aware though this is not all that it is cracked up to be. For the restaurant at the Palazzo and for some others you need to spend a minimum $ amount before you can use your coupon. TO use the $100. coupon you must spend a minimum of $200. at some place so make sure you read all the print before you check out.

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Yes, each certificate will have a dollar minimum or a "number of entrees" minimum, and this is typically strictly enforced. Don't think a $100 certificate will pay for your $100 dinner, because they won't take it!

Also remember you're paying tax and tip on the full amount (or if the gratuity is not automatically added, you SHOULD be). $200 dinner - $100 cert + 18% gratuity + 8% tax (I think that's what it is now?) + $8 for the certificate with this promotion = $160.

You'd normally pay tax and tip anyway, but I'm saying this because a lot of people just assume that they can get $100 worth of stuff for free, when they would have normally only ordered $100 to begin with. If they'd only ordered their original $100 amount and not used a certificate, the meal would only have come to $126 instead of $160!

Fort Wayne, IN
Level Contributor
502 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Pennies for food at Stripsteak - Get a $50 GC for only $4 after using the 80% code. Order 2 of the American Kobe burgers ($22 each). Add an appetizer or dessert and you're outta there full for just a few bucks.

Excuse my cheapness - I'm Scottish ;)

kansas
Level Contributor
965 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

I have ordered a few just to try some new restaurants that I normally wouldn't go to. Hope they work as well as everyone says!

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
395 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Thanks! Just got a couple of them, one for Hennesseys downtown and one for Tacone at Planet Hollywood. Great Deal!!

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Thanks!

PS - Anyone else think it weird that in the default list of popular cities, places like Cleveland and Portland make the list, but Vegas doesn't?

Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 80% off restaurant.com

Surprised that maybe Vegas isn't on the list, but certaintly not surprised that Portland is on it. Not San Francisco, but it definitely holds its own on the west coast.